Why Go to a Periodontist for Dental Implants?
Dr. Blackenburg is a board-certified periodontist. As part of their specialist education, periodontists receive extensive training in all aspects of dental implant placement. In the course of practice, a periodontist completes many different types of dental implant cases and runs across many kinds of oral health situations.
As a result, you can expect:
- High success rates
- Competence in treating complex cases
- The ability to provide gum and bone grafting when necessary
- Reduced risk of implant failure
- Shorter time in the chair, faster healing time and less discomfort
- Great aesthetic outcome and excellent function
We are experts at saving teeth and can give you a second opinion to see whether you need dental implants.
Call 941-236-5760 or click here to schedule an appointment.